We want to thank all the (new) friends that supported us the most:
- Our parents, family and friends – for mental and financial support
- All our hitchhike-hosts – for taking us and our backpacks anywhere
- Everyone who offered us a place to sleep – for the couch, place for our Ticket To The Moon hammock ;), shower, coffee and food
- Mysteryland – for the caps, fans, sunglasses and bag
- Picture of you – for the two week hosting and incredible photoshoot
- Family Gabb in Kawakawa – for a welcoming place to stay
- Family Heihei in Auckland – for a welcoming place to stay
- Alfresco’s Restaurant & Bar in Paihia – for giving Janneke a job
- The Butterfish in Russell – for giving Janneke a job
- Catherine Clay, Alan Cresswell, Josefine, Evan and Nathaniel – for a welcoming place to stay, a new guitar, a new backpack and a lot more
- Sailors Eddy Scott, Jim and Terry Cottier, Gary and the Californian Kiwi team
- Air Canada – for a comfortable flight, hotelnight, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Family Crider for the Eastern dinner and care in a lot of different ways. Evan for helping me get on stage, sing and play guitar.
- Mr. Gilbert from Lafayette for the Hammock, place to stay, food and dry clothes. And showing me Crockford Pigeon Mountain.
If you are interrested in sponsoring us with a place to stay or a project that we can work on (payed or voluntary), please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.